Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Blessed Life

It has been a while since I  posted anything new to this blog . I have been so busy back to living this amazing life that God has given me. I recently had the opportunity to spend 5 days with some dear friends at a photography conference in Arizona. We laughed and cried , I made new friends and had the much needed time to reconnect with some old ones. Although I am completely exhausted my heart is full.  When I got home my wonderful husband a sweet little boy were waiting for me with open arms. I often ask myself and am trying to figure out why God has spared my life, I know that it is because there is something that he wants me to do,  Until then I will try to do the best that I can to serve him and teach others about what I know.
Hallelujah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment