Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

As another year comes to a close, I find myself thinking about how blessed I have been . Things were pretty scary at the beginning of 2010. My future was so uncertain.
I now have 1 year as a cansir warrior under my belt. A lot of people use the word survivor, but I am still fighting so I think warrior is a better word. I have had the honor of meeting many more people just like me. They all have their own story to tell , some are very young and some are very old. Some of them talk to me, some won't, some think I am crazy. LOL!!! However, no matter what their circumstance I have learned so much from these brave people. I met a sweet lady during my radiation treatments who herself was diagnosed with breast cansir 3 years ago, the same year , her daughter was diagnosed with breast cansir and now her sweet husband is battling kidney cansir. I am lucky, she has been to hell and back. I have learned so much about myself this year. I have also learned that I have so many people that really love me. I am looking forward to 2011 with an anxious anticipation. I am so excited about the future . I am living my life 1 day at a time and hope to be the best person I can be for each one of them. So have the Happiest New Year that you can. I am going to.  Sending Love & Light your way.. xoxoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment