Saturday, February 5, 2011

God is So Good!!!

I am so happy to say that I  am still officially in remission. I had a very stressful week. We cansirites call in Scanxiety. I swear I had a headache for a week before yesterday, I just knew that they were going to tell me that I had more brain tumors. But they didn't , WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! My oncology nurse also called me as soon as she received my PET scan report to let me know that everything is still stable. How many healthcare providers do you know that would go out of their way to give me the news asap ? The staff and doctors at Halifax Oncology ROCK!!!!!!! I am so lucky to have them in my corner. 
So to all of you, have a wonderful weekend,, I am going to get out and enjoy this amazing day that God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment