Sunday, May 1, 2011

May

Wow, May already. I can't hardly believe it. I used to think that time went by too quickly, but now I really do. It has been 1 year and 5 months since my cansir dx., and April was 1 year since I have been in remission. Crazy, it seems like a blur. On the health front, I am doing ok. My cansir seems to be happy in remission right now, I hope it stays there. I am still having treatment every 3 weeks and have recently been dx with RA, which is a lovely side effect from the cansir drugs. The rheumatoid arthritis has caused me to get a bad case of carpal tunnel which I will be having surgery on sometime in the near future. But all in all, I am doing really well. My oncologist sent me to a nutritionist, because I got too fat on the steroids.(LOL!!)Funny thing about cansir, my kind anyway, that fat can cause it to come back. So I am really trying hard to get it all off of my body.I recently had another birthday and I am proud to say that I am 47 and cannot wait for the next and the next.I will be celebrating my 3rd Mothers Day and my 21st wedding anniversary next week. Wow!!! 21 years, that man really loves me!!
I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have 47 more years of happiness!
    Love you alot!

    ReplyDelete