Sunday, April 15, 2012

April and I am thankful..

I am not going to talk about cansir in this post. It gets enough of my time. I want to reflect on how blessed I am. I recently celebrated my 48th birthday. Wow!! I am 48, when did that happen? LOL!! I mean I still feel 25 only smarter and fatter. I have so many people that love me. I had so many birthday wishes that I can't hardly count them all. How cool is that?. My beautiful litte boy will be turning 5 in a couple of months. My husband is amazing and really puts up with some crap from my crazy arse. I hope he know how much I love him and that he is the rock of our family. The rest of my family is doing ok ,for once, healthy and happy.
  I was at church on Easter Sunday and the priest was talking about the resurection of Christ and how we are forgiven no matter what we do. Also about how we all have struggles and how we overcome the most difficult of circumstances. He delivered the message of Easter perfectly. I cannot remember a time when it meant so much to me.I felt like he was talking directly to me. My son sat perfectly still on my lap as if he understood every word.
When we were going through the adoption process to bring him home I used to get so frustrated at how long it was taking, but now I understand, we didn't adopt a child sooner because he wasn't born yet. God sent him to us. What an amazing gift!!!
But for now I have to go because Rocco has something really important to tell me.. LOL!!!! I AM SO BLESSED!!!
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SPRING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am truly happy that you are doing so well. Happy Spring to you.

    ReplyDelete