Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amazing and Wonderful People

I just had to take a moment to thank everyone for all of the love I can feel coming my way. Your prayers mean so much to me. An old friend sent me a message today that said, " Don't ever let anyone or anything ever take away your happiness " She is so right, I am going to try to remember this every day. Thank you Marty you have always been so awesome.
Tommorrow as another day begins, I will stand up, thank the Lord for all of the blessings in my life and start climbing that mountain to wellness once again. It is not going to be easy, but I can do it. How could I fail when I  have so many amazing and wonderful people in my corner.
Life is a gift and the angels we meet along the way are the beautiful packaging.. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE LOVE!!!!!!  XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment