Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Oh my, where do I start. I cannot tell begin to tell you how thankful I am this year. For starters, I still here and starting to feel like my old self again. I finished  my radiation tx this morning and am so happy that is over. I  photographed 2 sessions today that were amazing. I just love my clients. My little boy looks up and just randomly says mommy , you are so cute!!! LOL!!!I know he was just trying to get his way, but I will remember that one forever. My husband still is and continues to be amazing throughout this. Did I mention how mean I have been .. Wow!!! he is really patient. So here it goes I am so thankful for.. God and all of the blessings in my life, my husband, my wonderful family, my friends, my sweet dog, my doctors, the sun, the moon, the rain, the trees, babies, children the bible, music, grass , flowers, chocolate, birthday cake, canon cameras, awesome lenses, all of my photographer friends, FPP, bright beginnings preschool., chemotherapy, radiation I could go on & on.
Here's wishing all you a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving... Love & Hugs,, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment