Monday, November 15, 2010

Feeling A Little Better

Wow, what a difference a couple of weeks make. I finally feel like I can do more than 1 thing at a time. That brain stuff is freaky.  I was and am still kind of shocked at how much it took out of me. I am finally getting some work done
For those of you that have known me for a while know how much of a workaholic I am. This little episode of my life has forced me to slow way down and realize that it is okay if I am not busy every single second of every day.  I am looking forward to a peaceful holiday season.
I just wanted to take a second to update, I am so hopeful that after my doctors appt. today, I  will be able to stop taking these steroids.  I can't wait to have my face back. LOL!!!!!
Have a love filled day. Find something that makes you the happiest and spend some time.  Sending Love & Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment