Sunday, November 7, 2010

MOSH PIT ANYONE

Although I have never experienced a mosh pit in person, I can only imagine how one must feel when the party is over. YAK!!!!  That is pretty much the way I am feeling today.  The lovely steroids that I  am taking to keep my brain swelling to minimum has caused me to gain 8 lbs in 2 weeks.  I also cannot sleep. I  hate to be a downer, but this has been probably one of the roughest weeks for me since this cancer stuff started.  Last week I had 2 brain scans with contrast, more x rays during the radiation surgery to my brain. Plus 5 radiation treatments to my thgoracic and lumbar spine. The grand finale was yesterday with a 2 hour chemotherapy treatment and let's not forget the wonderful faslodex shot to send my 46 year old body flying into menopause. OK, that's it for today. I promise I will not whine anymore. I am planning on getting back to work this week and trying to regain some type of normal in my life. I am hopeful that 3 weeks from now when my spinal radiation treatments are over that  I will feel much better. Until then I will keep up this fight. I will win this battle one way or another.  Sending Love & Light....

No comments:

Post a Comment